Suitable for ST5 – Consultants, this hands-on JAG course aims to provide core knowledge related to the endoscopic procedure, specifically developing handling and therapeutic skills of polypectomy technique.
This was an excellent course, in design, and delivery, with a high standard of teaching, and teaching aids.
- How to increase polyp detection
- How to assess and classify polyps
- Polypectomy technique
- Common difficulties
- Key safety principles – diathermy, risk assessment
- How to recognise and manage complications
- Clinical judgement, ‘levels’ of polypectomy difficulty and the MDT
The course was very good and probably as good as it could ever be for a non-patient one-day course. The lecturers had credibility and taught well without pressure or judgement
Thursday 24th May 2018