Important notice - please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking onto a course and making a payment.
Please note that it is your responsibility, as course applicant, to ensure that:
- The information you provide to WIMAT is accurate and complete.
- The course meets your training needs.
- You meet all of the course pre-requisites; where stated. WIMAT reserves the right to request additional information to further inform the booking. Places on Royal College's courses are strictly for the grades stated and those not meeting the required grading will have their place revoked. In addition, JAG Endoscopy Training courses may require specific Health and Safety documentation.
- Full payment is made prior to the course start date.
Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled and, where appropriate, an administration charge being deducted from any refund that is due.
Overseas applicants who do not hold a UK GMC number will be required to produce the following additional information to support their booking:
- Copy of the relevant registration documentation.
- Proof of current post i.e. copy of a contract or acceptance letter.
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae.
- Relevant VISA documentation ; where applicable.
The WIMAT course organiser will contact the applicant at the time of booking to ensure that the additional information is received prior to the course start date.
Our standard payment procedure is that payment should be taken at the time of booking. However, it is recognised that, for some applicants, their employer or another sponsoring organisation may be funding the course and paying by means of an invoice issued from WIMAT. If paying by invoice, then the applicant should be aware that payment needs to be made within 30 days of the invoice date or prior to the course start date, whichever is sooner.
All requests for cancellations should be made via email or in writing and will be subject to the following cancellation charges; dependent on the period of notice given:
- 6 or more weeks’ notice given – 10% of the course fee.
- Less than 6 weeks’ notice given – 100% of the course fee.
In the unlikely event of WIMAT having to cancel or postpone a course then delegates will be contacted by email and offered an alternative date. If this is not possible then delegates will be given a full refund of the course fee paid. WIMAT will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs that have already been incurred.
WIMAT makes every effort to ensure that courses run as advertised. However, applicants should be aware that sometimes it may necessary to change the course timetable and/or teaching staff without prior notice. Under these circumstances WIMAT will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs that have already been incurred.
All requests for a transfer to another course should be made via email or in writing and will be subject to the following terms:
- Transfer requests made with 6 or more weeks’ notice will be approved if the WIMAT course organiser can accommodate the transfer. Consideration will need to be made to minimum and maximum delegate numbers as well as teaching staff availability.
- Transfer requests of less than 6 weeks’ notice will not be approved unless the delegate can demonstrate mitigating circumstances. These will need to approved by the WIMAT course organiser and, if appropriate, in liaison with teaching staff.
All transfer requests will be subject to an additional administration charge of 10% of the course fee; as appropriate. WIMAT will not be liable for any travel or accommodation costs that have already been incurred.
Given the nature of its courses WIMAT are only able to offer a limited number of places. Once a course is full an applicant’s details will automatically be added to a waiting list. This list will be regularly reviewed and applicants offered a place on the basis of ‘first come first served’.
Additional requests for certificates will incur a £10 fee.
WIMAT is committed to providing a positive training experience for every delegate on all its courses. If you have any requirements that you think we should be made aware of prior to the course, then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the WIMAT team.
Please note that registration on a course means that you agree to these terms and conditions.